If you need help finding information in your subject area, improving your search strategies or referencing your work, you can make an appointment to meet with a Librarian.
Each Librarian is a specialist in a different area so please take time to read the information below carefully so you select the Librarian best suited to meet your needs.
Please book one appointment at a time, if you need further assistance or a follow up the Librarian will discuss this with you at the meeting.
What not to expect from an appointment
- We cannot proof-read your work.
- We cannot provide IT software support.
- We do not provide English language or academic writing support.
The Academic Learning Support Team offer one-to one tutorials and group workshops on a range of study skills topics.
Lateness and cancellations policy
- If you are more than 15mins late your appointment we reserve the right to cancel your appointment.
- If you cannot attend an appointment for any reason please cancel your appointment via the confirmation email or contact email@example.com.
- In the event that we have to cancel your appointment we will contact you to offer an alternative date/time.