This training session is suitable for all City Law School students.
OSCOLA (Oxford Standard for Citation Of Legal Authorities) is the citing and referencing style used at The City Law School.
The session will cover:
- A brief overview of legal citations
- The difference between legal citations and citing and referencing as part of your academic writing.
- Plagiarism - what it is and how to avoid it
- Citing and Referencing using OSCOLA - practical examples, hints, tips and questions.
- Citing International materials
- Where to find further assistance
Wednesday, 5th July 2017
3:00pm - 4:30pm
Lawbore lab 2nd floor Law Library
City Law School Library - Northampton Square