Employability skills: Your digital footprint and keeping your finger on the pulse
This session will provide tips on how to present yourself online to potential employers and using social media to your advantage.
In this workshop we’ll…
- Discuss the implications of your ‘digital footprint’
- Explore the benefits of developing your online presence
- Highlight the role of social media in developing an online identity
- Show the range of digital tools and organisations which can support your research
- Thursday 25 May 2017
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Teaching Room level 3 Library
- Northampton Square Library
- All Schools
Registration has closed.