Finding Financial Information
This hands-on training workshop is aimed at helping you get the most out of key Financial Databases including Orbis, Mergent and Morningstar.
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Find and login to these databases
- Build your search to access data
- Download your results into Excel
- Find help when you get stuck.
These workshops are designed for final year Cass Undergraduates, but any students are welcome to attend.
Space is limited so booking is essential - if you're not able to come, you must cancel using the link in your original booking email (sent from firstname.lastname@example.org) - that way if there is a waiting list someone else will be able to take your place.
- Friday 13 October 2017 Show more dates
- 9:30am - 10:30am
- Financial Resources Suite Northampton Square
- Northampton Square Library
Subjects covered: Accounting; Actuarial Science; Banking and International Finance; Business Studies; Cass Business School; Finance; Investment and Financial Risk Management; Management; Real Estate Finance and Investment
I can help with using financial databases, finding and searching e-resources, and citing and referencing.
I do not cover Law or Health Sciences.