Learning to use ProQuest Refworks
ProQuest RefWorks is an online bibliographic reference software to store, organise and arrange your references and create bibliographies.
This is a workshop which provides an overview of why you may wish to use reference management tools in your research. It covers in particular the new version of a reference management software product ProQuest RefWorks and how you can use this in your research process.
The workshop will include the following:
- The opportunity to create or work with an existing ProQuest RefWorks account;
- An overview of ProQuest Refworks;
- Practice in importing references from different sources such as: CityLibrary Search, Google Scholar, databases, editing references and putting them in folders on ProQuest RefWorks;
- Exploring some of the functionality and tools available in ProQuest RefWorks;
- The chance to practice and ask any questions.
You can set up a ProQuest RefWorks account before the workshop at: https://refworks.proquest.com/ click Create account and use your City email address. If you do so, please bring along your username and password.
The workshop will be largely hands on practice using a worksheet.
Related LibGuide: ProQuest RefWorks Guide by Diane Bell
- Thursday 16 November 2017
- 9:30am - 10:30am
- Teaching Room level 3 Library
- Northampton Square Library