Introduction to literature searching for your SHS undergraduate dissertation
This workshop will cover planning and carrying out a literature search, including:
- where to find information planning your search strategy
- how to do an effective keyword search using the EBSCOhost and/or Ovid Online platforms
We will also cover important elements you need to include in your search methodology.
This session is aimed at supporting School of Health Sciences students who are undertaking their undergraduate dissertation module.
Related LibGuide: Literature Searching for Health by Steve O'Driscoll
- Thursday 15 November 2018
- 10:00am - 11:30am
- Teaching Room level 3 Library
- Northampton Square Library
Registration has closed.