Getting to know academic resources
This workshop is designed for anyone new to studying at degree level, or returning to study, who would like to gain more experience and confidence in how to understand, discover and use academic resources.
This workshop will cover:
- The importance of developing research skills
- Similarities and differences between information resources
- Selecting and using appropriate sources of information
- Library role in academic and professional development
This workshop is aimed at School of Health Sciences students, but others are welcome to attend.
Related LibGuide: Library Essentials by Diane Bell
- Friday 23 November 2018
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Teaching Room level 3 Library
- Northampton Square Library