Explore the Archive: Lunchtime drop-in
Library Services are responsible for maintaining, preserving and making the existing City, University of London Archive and Special Collections accessible to staff, students and external researchers.
This lunchtime drop in session is your opportunity to view some of the wide variety of material held in our collection and get a unique insight into the history of City and its surroundings.
- The Athenaeum - The Athenaeum was a highly influential periodical published between 1828 and 1931, focussing on literature and the arts.
- Photographs (1892-1999)
- Student magazines (1912-1999)
- Foundation documents and University charter 1966
- Estates and buildings records and plans (1892-2000)
- Papers of Robert Birley (1924-1981)
You'll also get a chance to speak to Library staff about how you might use Archive and Special Collections material in your own teaching or research.
No need to book in advance, just come along.
Related LibGuide: Archives and Special Collections by Alex Asman
- Wednesday 14 November 2018
- 12:30pm - 2:00pm
- AG04 - College Building