Getting Ahead: Finding News and Current Awareness
Join Samantha for a hands-on workshop where you will learn how to find current awareness and news information from our databases.
By the end of this workshop you should be able to:
- Find and login to these databases
- Create email and other alerts to help you stay up to date
- Build searches to find past information
- Save the news you find
- Find help when you get stuck.
These workshops are designed for Cass Postgraduates and PhD students, but students from other courses are very welcome to attend.
Space is limited so booking is essential - if you're not able to come, you must cancel using the link in your original booking email (sent from firstname.lastname@example.org) - that way if there is a waiting list someone else will be able to take your place.
Related LibGuide: News and Current Awareness for Business by Catie Tuttle
- Wednesday 14 November 2018
- 3:10pm - 4:00pm
- 1010 - Computer Studio (16)
- Cass Library Services