Getting Ahead: Easier Referencing with ProQuest Refworks
ProQuest RefWorks is an online bibliographic reference software to store, organise and arrange your references and create bibliographies.
Join Samantha to discover how reference management tools can help you be more efficient, and how to use the new version of ProQuest RefWorks.
The workshop will cover:
- Setting up a ProQuest RefWorks account
- What ProQuest RefWorks does
- How to add a reference to ProQuest RefWorks manually
- How to import references from databases, CityLibrary Search ad Google Scholar
- Editing references and organising them in folders
- Adding citations and a reference list to your work using Microsoft Word and ProQuest RefWorks tools
You can set up a ProQuest RefWorks account before the workshop at: https://refworks.proquest.com/. Click "Create Account" and use your City email address.
Space is limited so booking is essential - if you're not able to come, you must cancel using the link in your original booking email (sent from email@example.com) - that way if there is a waiting list someone else will be able to take your place.
Related LibGuide: ProQuest RefWorks Guide by Diane Bell
- Friday 23 November 2018
- 2:10pm - 3:00pm
- 1010 - Computer Studio (16)
- Cass Library Services