How to perform a literature search for your Systematic Review (and time for questions)
In this session we will be looking at the techniques involved in performing a literature search for a systematic review. We will primarily be focussing on databases available through the EBSCOhost and Ovid Online platforms.
30 minutes at the end of the session will be allocated for you to ask questions about your own research topic. Please bring any questions you have along to the session to receive feedback.
- How to structure your search
- Subject Heading and Free Text (keyword) searching in databases
- Supplementary resources to search
- How to save your results and export to RefWorks
- Ask questions relating to your own research topic
- Wednesday 17 July 2019
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Teaching Room level 3 Library
- Northampton Square Library