School of Health Sciences Postgraduates & Researchers: Formulating your research question
Aimed at SHS Postgraduates and researchers who are about to begin a dissertation or research paper.
In this session we will be examining ways in which you can turn a topic you are interested in, into a valid and answerable question.
- Things to consider when formulating your question
- Using frameworks to structure your question
- Establishing your inclusion and exclusion criteria
Running time: 45 mins approx.
- Thursday 17 October 2019
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Teaching Room level 3 Library
- Northampton Square Library