School of Health Sciences Postgraduates & Researchers : Developing your search strategy
Aimed at SHS postgraduates and researchers who have a valid question in place but have yet to create a research proposal or protocol.
In this session we shall examine the tasks necessary to plan an effective literature search.
- Structuring your search
- Finding relevant search terms
- Selecting resources to search
Running time: 45 mins approx.
- Thursday 14 November 2019
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Teaching Room level 3 Library
- Northampton Square Library