School of Health Sciences Postgraduates & Researchers : Advanced literature searching using health databases
Aimed at SHS postgraduates and researchers who have completed their research proposal/ protocol and are ready to perform a literature search.
In this session we will cover how to perform an advanced literature search using databases available in the EBSCOhost and Ovid Online platforms.
- Subject Heading (MeSH) searching
- Keyword (free text) search techniques
- Using the Search History function to combine your searches
Running time: 90 mins approx.
- Friday 29 November 2019
- 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Teaching Room level 3 Library
- Northampton Square Library