School of Health Sciences Postgraduates & Researchers : Using resources other than EBSCOhost & Ovid Online for literature searching
Aimed at SHS postgraduates and researchers who have completed their research proposal/protocol and are ready to perform a literature search.
In this session we will examine other resources which can be used to find research studies.
- Other databases (outside EBSCOhost and Ovid Online)
- Citation and Reference tracking
- Grey Literature
- Using websites
- Browsing key journals
- Contacting authors/experts
Running time: 60 mins approx.
- Monday 9 December 2019
- 5:30pm - 6:30pm
- Teaching Room level 3 Library
- Northampton Square Library