Finding Market and Industry Information
This hands-on training workshop is aimed at helping you find market and industry information from databases, including Marketline Advantage, Mintel, Euromonitor Passport and IBISWorld.
By the end of this workshop you should be able to:
- Find and login to these databases
- Build your search to access market and industry information
- Download your results
- Find help when you get stuck.
These workshops are designed for final year Cass Undergraduates, but any students are welcome to attend.
Space is limited so booking is essential - if you're not able to come, you must cancel using the link in your original booking email (sent from email@example.com) - that way if there is a waiting list someone else will be able to take your place.
Related LibGuide: Market research by Catie Tuttle
- Wednesday 13 November 2019
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Teaching Room level 3 Library
- Northampton Square Library