Advanced literature searching for your SHS undergraduate dissertation
This workshop will cover some extra tips to help you plan and carry out a literature search, including:
- Additional search tools and techniques
- Citation searches
- Introduction to MeSH terms
- Referencing tools including Cite Them Right and RefWorks.
This session is aimed at supporting School of Health Sciences students undertaking their undergraduate dissertation module, and who have already attended ‘Introduction to literature searching for your SHS undergraduate dissertation’.
Related LibGuide: Literature Searching for Health by Steve O'Driscoll
- Monday 9 December 2019
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Teaching Room level 3 Library
- Northampton Square Library