Citing and referencing: tips, tools and techniques for your SHS undergraduate dissertation
This workshop will look at citing and referencing in the Harvard style using Cite Them Right Online for guidance.
It will cover:
- The concepts of citing and referencing in academic work
- How to include citations in your assignments
- Referencing different types of materials such as books, journal articles, websites
- How to create a list of references at the end of your work
- Practice using Cite Them Right Online
- Advice on where to find further guidance.
It will also introduce RefWorks as a tool to help with managing references.
Related LibGuide: Citing and Referencing by Alex Asman
- Wednesday 18 December 2019
- 11:30am - 1:00pm
- Teaching Room level 3 Library
- Northampton Square Library