Finding Company and Financial Information
Join Samantha for online session to help you get the most out of our company and financial information.
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Identify key databases for company and financial information
- Log into Fame and Mergent Online
- Build your search to access data
- Download your results into Excel
- Find help when you get stuck.
These workshops are designed for Bayes Business School Postgraduates and PhD students, but all students are welcome to attend.
Please note we will not be using Bloomberg, Eikon or Morningstar in this workshop.
How do I attend?
Please sign up by following the link on this page. We'll then send you an email with a link to join the workshop in Microsoft Teams.
The Microsoft Teams application enable us to make voice calls, video calls and screen sharing. To use Microsoft Teams application, you will need:
- a computer
- a reliable internet connection and
- quiet space at the time of the workshop
Image credit: things/shutterstock.com
Related LibGuide: Financial Information by Catie Tuttle
- Thursday 20 January 2022
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Online Workshop
- Event organiser:
- Samantha Halford